Wednesday, June 20, 2007

New PVP rings from PVE

By way of MMO Champion comes news of new epic rings available in SSC. The healing ring (no wowhead yet) is hot, 33 sta, 21 spell crit, 21 res, and 46 healing.....very nice. The melee ring is missing crit but packing a whopping 50 atk. Compared to the other two PVP rings you get from PVE, there are definitely better, but of course come from raid content and not farming five mans for spirit shards.

I still haven't been able to pick up Band of the Exorcist on my warrior due to my inability to run instances, however the group of people that I play with is about to have a fifth 70 so we may be able to schedule some runs in the near future to pick it up. I really think it's great that Blizzard has made it possible for PVPers to gear up without having to PVE. I don't really mind them throwing the occasional nice PVP item into PVE as long as they don't get carried away with it. Since guilds can now raid SSC without going through the attunement process the barrier to obtaining these rings isn't as bad as it could be anyway. I'm sure for the majority of serious players getting these rings won't be too much of a struggle.

Season 2 is underway and I'm still just trying to farm honor on my priest. I went out to Halaa last night in hopes that there would be a little more activity due to the patch but once again the place was empty. My girlfriend is going away this weekend so I'm going to try and pull off a marathon WoW weekend. Hopefully sometime during the marathon some alliance with go to Halaa and I can at least get the belt.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

4:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home