Saturday, July 14, 2007

I get to PUG ~20 AB matches.....great.

So next up on the list of honor pieces is Veteran's Mooncloth Belt. A sexy piece and definitely better than the green physician crap that I'm wearing right now. Due to some fortunate circumstances I've been able to play quite a bit lately and have been clocking around 4k honor a day. As I came up on the requisite 18k honor necessary for the belt, it occurred to me that I hadn't checked which marks are required for that piece. Lucky me, it's AB marks. I had 3 AB marks in the bank left over from when I got the honor shoulders and cloak and the damn belt requires 40 marks.

Next weekend is AB weekend, but I'm pretty close to getting the belt and don't really feel like waiting a week to get the marks. In my battlegroup last night, there were about 4-5 ABs going so I really didn't have much trouble getting in, but man, horde was sucking so bad. I think I played around 11 games, of which we won two. The best thing about getting honor from AV is that even though it can be soul-crushingly boring, at least you are pretty much guaranteed a certain amount of honor each match just for showing up. The same cannot be said for any of the other BGs. In addition to the weak honor, getting 1 mark every 15 minutes isn't exactly what I would call blazing progress. Before AV was changed into an honor pinata, I used to PUG AB all the time on my warrior. I wanted those damn shoulders so bad and I did finally get them about 6 months before the expansion came out. I'm starting to remember what made getting them so painful. Fifteen more to go as I write this, so probably another 8-10 matches. /sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home